Thursday, December 11, 2008

Real Life Fitness Orb (The Office)

Earlier this week I came into work and noticed my boss had moved his chair out of his office. So, maybe he had been working in the cubicle area, or inventorying his baseball cards, or rearranging his office. Nope it was none of those.

I had barely set my stuff down in my office when he grabs me and wants me to come with him. I could hardly keep from busting up when I saw what was in his office. My boss had replaced his chair with a fitness orb, yes that is right I said a fitness orb. What do you say to that when it is your boss? Then he made me sit on it to try it out. The rest of the day all I could think of was Dwight Schrute, so I had to snap a picture of the boss on his fitness orb with my camera phone. Who says work isn't any fun?


Alright, if any of you have watched The Office, you get the picture above without me having to write a single additional thing; however, if you do not watch the show be sure to watch the clip below.


4 comments:

Jenny Alama said...

hahahaha!!! that is the first thing i thought of too! hmmm, maybe i should get one...

Ann said...

Oh my heck that is awesome! You have better self control than I do. I would have been rolling on the floor so fast! That's what I should have got you for christmas! :)

Launa said...

That is so hilarious! How could you keep from rolling with laughter!!! When I go to work I don't think I will look at my chair the same ever again.

Brandi said...

I'm just catching up on all of your posts and had to comment on this one LOL!!!! Isn't it funny (or scary) how true to life "The Office" can be sometimes? I just have to know, is he still using the "orb"?